We are working to help those who have had to work from home due to the pandemic claim back tax relief for additional household expenses.

king to help those who have had to work from home due to the pandemic claim back tax relief for additional household expenses.

Worked from home for at least one day since
April 2020? Find out if you can make a claim.

We could help you claim up to £250 tax rebate for the last 2 years working from home.

Complete online form

Simply provide some brief information about you and your employment, then review our documents and provide your signature.

We’ll submit your claim

Our team will review the information you provide and submit your potential claim to HMRC. You’ll be kept updated as your claim progresses.

Receive your tax refund

You’ll receive a tax refund of up to £125 for each tax year you worked from home.

Am I eligible to claim?

If you had to work from home even for one day since 06 April 2020 due to COVID-19, you’re entitled to tax relief for the entire tax year. This tax relief is to reimburse you for additional household expenses incurred through regularly working from home. Millions have already claimed this tax relief – don’t miss out on a refund that could be worth up to £125 per year!


How is my tax refund calculated?

If you are eligible you can claim tax relief based on £6 a week. The amount of relief you can claim will depend on your tax rate…
Tax rate Tax relief / week Potential refund / year
Basic rate (20%) £1.20 £62.40
Higher rate (40%) £2.40 £124.80

Other tax claims...

Coming Soon

Marriage tax allowance

If you’re married or in a civil partnership, you may be entitled to a tax refund worth £1000s due to Marriage Tax Allowance.

Marriage Tax Allowance allows you to transfer some of your Personal Allowance (the amount you can earn tax-free each tax year) to your spouse or civil partner if they earn more than you.

Your claim can be backdated for 4 years which means you can claim up to £1220 with a further future savings of £1000’s

Coming Soon

Uniform allowances

If you wear a uniform to work which you have to wash, repair or replace yourself, you may be able to claim a tax refund worth £100s going back four years.

The amount you are eligible to claim will depend on the industry you work in but you can claim for most types of uniform from a simple branded t-shirt to a full uniform, such as that worn by a pilot, police officer or nurse.

Coming Soon

Employment expenses

If you are required to use your own vehicle for work, you may be able to claim Mileage Allowance based on the number of business miles you travel. This tax relief could be worth up to 45p for every mile you have travelled in the last four years!

Additionally if you pay for your own tools or equipment, then you’ll be eligible to claim back some of these costs.

Coming Soon

Union or professional fees

If you have to pay union professional fees because of your job, or are in a profession where you must pay a subscription or a professional fee it is likely you can get tax relief on the annual cost of these fees.

This claim can be backdated for up to four years meaning you could be due a refund worth £100s and should reduce your tax bill for future years too!