Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in these terms shall be taken to be a reference to The Claims Guys Legal.
Licence to use websites
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our websites and material on our websites. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from our websites (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our websites;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our websites for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on our websites; or
- redistribute material from our websites except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use our websites in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to our websites or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the websites; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our websites to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our websites without our express written consent.
You must not use our websites for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on our websites is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the websites remain available or that the material on the websites is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our websites and the use of our websites (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations of liabilities
- to the extent that our websites and the information and services on our websites are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to £5,000.
Exclusion of third party rights
Law and jurisdiction